Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Charleston Tour Player Of The Week (Feb.26,2011)

Charleston Tour Player Of The Week 
James Ravenel ("B" Flight)



Our Charleston Tour Player of the Week is James Ravenel. James resides on Johns Island, SC with his wife Michele and their five year old twins. 2011 marks James's third year on tour and his victory at Coosaw Creek last Saturday was his second tour win. The round did not start out to smoothly on Saturday but finished strong. "I settled down on the par 3 sixth hole. I had just made back to back double bogeys and needed a strong momentum change. I hit a hybrid to twenty-five feet and made a nice two putt. This settled my nerves for the rest of the round" said James. Why do I play on the Charleston Amateur Tour? "It is a great bunch of regulars who share a love for the game of golf. The tournaments are always competitive and fun. I attribute playing on tour for teaching me how to not give up and grind out the whole eighteen holes"
What's In James's Bag?
Balls: Titleist Pro V1
Driver: Taylor Burner Super fast (10.5)
Fairway Woods: Taylor Burner Super Fast (3 & 5 Wood)
Hybrid: Cleveland Halo Hybrid (22 Degree)
Irons: Cleveland CG Gold (4-PW)
Wedges: Mizuno MPT (56 & 60 Degree)
Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG




No comments:

Post a Comment