Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hilton Head-Savannah Player Of The Week-January 29

Hilton Head-Savannah Tour Player Of The Week
Danny Nash (Championship Flight)

This is Danny's second season on tour and the win at Barony was his first win. Danny grew up on Hilton Head Island and attended Hilton Head Prep. Danny shot 75 to secure his first win at Barony but not before a little trouble sneaked in to make it interesting. "I had bogied the par 4 12th to move me to +2 for the day. My goal for the remaining holes was to get back to even for the day. I proceeded to birdie both the par 4 13th and par 3 14th. Unfortunately I had a couple of slip ups on 15th and 16th holes but my performance on the 13th and 14th allowed me to not sweat it too much".

Whats In Danny's Bag?



Ball:            Bridgestone Tour B330 
Driver:       Callaway FT Tour (10.5 Degree) with X-Stiff              
3 Wood:    Taylormade R9 (15 Degree) with X-Stiff Shaft                                      
Irons:       PW-5 Iron are Bridgstone J36 Blades  
Hybrids:   #4 and #3 Hybrids are Nickents                                                                          
Wedges:    Titleist Vokey (52 & 58 Degrees)                                                                         
Putter:       Scotty Cameron Blade (Studio Model)

No comments:

Post a Comment